Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Collage Series.

I wanted to do something different and surreal so I placed the horrific eye into the sky and played with the opacity which made it look the eye was coming out of the sky. Added the barb wire to try and make it look like a forbidden place.
Another photoshopped collage, I found the jail cell in google and played with the filters made it look grainy and then added the man crying and the rope, firstly it was in black and white but I thought I would play with the hue & saturation to give it a creepy effect.
This was my first collage series, I randomly selected a picture from google and opened it up with photoshop and experimented with four other photo's into one. I played with background opacity and made it transparent so you can faintly see the lightening. Duplicated the car, added a tree and put some people.


2 comments: